3 cups of frozen blueberries, thawed. Save the liquid (the blueberry juice)
3 cups of vanilla Greek yogourt, 0% fat
2 packages of unflavoured gelatin (2 X 7 g)
6 tablespoons of maple syrup or honey
90 ml MCal Citrate liquid (with or without vitamin D)
- Use 1/3 of a cup of the blueberry juice, add the gelatin and let it stand for 5 minutes.
- In a blender, add the yogurt, half of the drained blueberries and blend for 1 minute, just until mixed.
- Heat the gelatin in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Gradually add the gelatin in the blender, while the blender is mixing at low speed. Blend for about a minute.
- Add the MCal Citrate Liquid and continue to mix for 30 seconds.
- Divide the remaining blueberries in the bottom of 6 glasses (or 6 small ramekins or pots )
- Pour the mixture over the blueberries.
- Refrigerate three hours.
- Garnish with blueberries before serving, if desired.
Each serving contains approximately:
- 198 calories
- 12 g protein
- 1 g fat
- 36 g carbohydrates
- 3 g fibers
- 90 mg sodium
- Calcium 750 mg (250 mg from yogurt, 500 mg from liquid MCal Citrate)